Brad has a broad commercial litigation practice including motor vehicle collision litigation.
- Fitzroy Football Club Ltd v Brisbane Bears – Fitzroy Football Club Ltd [Supreme Court of Victoria – 2009 to 2010] appeared for the Fitzroy Football Club, being led by David O’Callaghan SC, in proceedings concerning the use of the “paw on the ball lion” logo.
- Fitzroy Football Club Ltd v Brisbane Bears – Fitzroy Football Club Ltd  VSC 180 – appeared for the Fitzroy Football Club, led by Sturt Glacken SC, in successfully defending an application for Security for Costs made by the Brisbane Bears – Fitzroy Football Club.
- Smart Saver Franchising Pty Ltd v Ausads Local Pty Ltd, We Save You Money Pty Ltd & Ors [Federal Court – 2011 to 2012] appeared for the respondent companies and their officers, being led by Richard Wilson, in a franchise proceedings which alleged breaches of a restraint clause, breach of confidence, misleading or deceptive conduct under the Australian Consumer Law and copyright infringement.
- Supreme Court of Victoria proceedings  – appeared on behalf of the plaintiff executors to obtain vesting orders and declaratory relief under the Trustee Act to permit registration of proprietary interests under the Transfer of Land Act.
- County Court of Victoria proceedings [2012 to 2013] – appeared for the respondents, being led by Joseph Carney, in proceedings which included allegations of breach of confidence and misleading or deceptive conduct under the Australian Consumer Law.
- Roberts and Lam v Chung and Chung  VCAT D257/2011 – appeared for the second respondent in a successful application for an extension of time and to set aside judgement.
- Re Thomson  VSC 370 – appeared for the plaintiff, in proceedings where the presumption of regularity was applied where only the unsigned trust deed had been found after reasonable enquiries.
- Lawyer at Macpherson + Kelley Lawyers
Memberships and Associations
- Brad previously served on the Board of Management of the Dandenong Basketball Association for six years and on the Board of the Casey Cardinia Community Legal Service for a decade including six years as Vice President. He was also selected as an inaugural participant in the John Bertrand Leadership Series.
- Sessional instructor in civil litigation and advocacy at Leo Cussen Centre for Law
- Previously a sessional teacher in business law and management units at Monash College (2013-2020)
- Previously a post-graduate teaching associate in Corporate Social Responsibility and Business Ethics at Monash University (2013-2018)
- Completed a Master of Business at Monash University in 2013 with prizes in Business Ethics in a Global Environment and Leadership postgraduate units.