- Kim read with Gordon Ritter, now one of Her Majesty’s Counsel.
- Assistant Commissioner for Corporate Affairs for Victoria.
- Assistant Manager of the Corporate Operations Division of the Victorian Corporate Affairs Office.
- Kim was also the Victorian Representative on the National Takeover and Mergers Committee.
- Prior to working in the Victorian Corporate Affairs Office, Kim was one of two Legal Officers appointed by the Crown Solicitor to assist the Royal Commission into the Housing Commission.
Memberships and Associations
- Past member of the Victorian Bar’s Company Law Committee.
- Kim also assisted the Chief Justice’s Supreme Court Rules Committee with drawing the Supreme Court (Corporations) Rules 1992.
- Kim is a contributor to OUP’s Australian Legal Dictionary.
- For several years he was a part-time instructor in Company and Commercial Law at Leo Cussen.