Reiko practises in commercial, public, criminal and family law.
- Prior to being called to the Bar, Reiko worked in Australia, the United States and Japan with cross-jurisdictional matters involving trans-national contracts, corporate compliance, child custody, estates, and citizenship regimes. Her background in comparative law equips her to resolve issues strategically and communicate effectively.
Memberships and Associations
- Reiko has been selected for the 2017 Future Leaders Program by the Australian Council for the Arts.
- Director of Football Federation Victoria
- General Manager of the independent media organisation Right Now Inc.
- Teaching Associate at Monash University for Property Law and Equity