2005 (Lawyer, VIC and NSW)
Marie was President of the French Australian Lawyers Society from 2014 to 2020. In that role Marie headed a committee of lawyers both French and Australian lawyers. Marie mentored a number of French lawyers and oversaw the growth of the Society nationally.
Marie is a legal advisor to the French Honorary General Consul in Melbourne. Marie has been called upon to provide advice on various matters involving multi-jurisdictional law.
- ACC and Anor v. Coles Group Pty Ltd, in the Supreme Court for breach of contract claim, oral contract, interpretation, estoppel, quantum meriut claims.
- Apostolidis and others and Kalenik, in the Court of Appeal– Law of Property Act appeal against adjustment order family law matter.
- Cases involving professional boards for medical practitioners, accountants, estate agents including providing advices and opinions as to strategy.
- Department of Education take over of French language immersion program for 300 students of a primary school – extensive project. Issues of Employment contract for teachers and continued role of committee.
- Family Law: Overseas relocations including Derham and Spiller in the Federal Circuit Court, property matters appearing regularly in the Federal Circuit Court of Australia and Family Court.